AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE FOR PROFESSIONALS:
- Business Development – you need to understand the market and find target customers within the automotive industry
- Outsourcing – you are looking to source Automotive components and understand the country's supply base
- Localization – You are looking to expand your market and set up a foot print for distribution or local production
AutoBook is the perfect tool for everyone doing business in the auto industry – a comprehensive overview of the market and it's key players:
Introduction to the automotive industry in the country with sections on economics, incentives, automotive taxation, labour cost and general matters of interest
- Statistics on automotive production, sales, OEM structure, number of cars per 1,000 people etc. More statistics are made available by download in PDF format in the AutoBook Cloud.
- Automotive OEMs: location and contact information, capacities, models, car lineups. Car lineups, capacities are made available by download in PDF format in the AutoBook Cloud.
- Local Automotive Cluster: Location and contact information, introduction about the company and their products that are manufactured
- Multinational Suppliers from Japan, USA, Europe and Asia: Location and contact information, introduction about the company and their products that are manufactured
- Automotive Organizations - information about organizations that represent the interest or support the interest in the country
- Industrial Estates - listing and information about key industrial estates that house automotive OEMs and their suppliers
- Events - shows and exhibitions for endusers and B2B events
- Media - Automotive industry publications
- World Class Manufacturing - Manufacturing systems (machine tools, cutting tools) and their consumable and service providers
- Supporting Industry – Automotive consulting, human resource, logistics and other service providers to the automotive industry