AutoBooks are a unique Sales Tool to provide information about automotive markets including company profiles of OEM (vehicle makers) and their multinational and local suppliers (Tier 1-3).
You need AutoBooks if you are looking for new markets and new customers.
AUTOMOTIVE INTELLIGENCE FOR PROFESSIONALS:
- Business Development – understanding the market and find target customers within the automotive industry
- Outsourcing – you are looking to source Automotive components and understand the country's supply base
- Localization – you are looking to expand your market and set up a foot print for distribution or local production
How you benefit
All the information you need to reach out to the industry in the respective country to turn on your business development program:
- Rapidly identify new customers and/or suppliers
- Get meetings with the right contacts
- More opportunities and increased revenue
the perfect tool
AutoBook is the perfect tool for everyone doing business in the auto industry – a comprehensive overview of the market and it's key players:
Introduction to the automotive industry in the country with sections on economics, incentives, automotive taxation, labour cost and general matters of interest
Statistics – Automotive production, sales, OEM market share and other useful information
Automotive OEMs – Profiles of vehicle assemblers including location and contact information, capacities, models, car lineups.
- Local Automotive Cluster – Company profiles including location and contact information. Information about the products that are manufactured at each location
- Multinational Suppliers from Japan, USA, Europe and Asia – Company profiles including location and contact information. Information about the products that are manufactured at each location
- Automotive Organizations – Information about organizations that support the automotive industry with contact information
- Industrial Estates - Information about key industrial estates that house automotive OEMs and their suppliers
- Events – Shows and exhibitions for endusers and B2B events
- Media – General media and automotive industry publications
- World Class Manufacturing – Manufacturing systems (machine tools, cutting tools) and their consumable and service providers
- Supporting Industry – Automotive consulting, human resource, logistics and other service providers to the automotive industry